Dynamic Views: Flipcard | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide

About

Friday, January 4, 2008

Purpose of this Site
I am a dedicated supporter of free and open source software and its use in education. At the college, where I teach, we are now benefiting from using many free and open source products. In particular, we have been able to provide a virtual learning environment thanks to the advent of Moodle. We can, also, now provide all of our students with college based email addresses thanks to Google Apps.

The purpose of this site is to help promote the use of free and open source resources and to share my discoveries with as many people as possible. Author

Education
I hold the following qualifications:
BSc in Maths and Chemistry
Higher Diploma in Education
MA in Digital Media Development for Education

Employment
I have been teaching for over 20 years in Inchicore College of Further Education, where I am currently teaching ICT to Post Leaving Certificate students.

Contact
Email me: Patricia Donaghy

Posted by PDonaghy at 5:27 PM
0 comments

Post a Comment